Saturday, November 8, 2008

rock-a-baby

1. My little sister is coming back next Friday which makes me so excited.

2. I am one ungrateful daughter because I ate one whole durian by myself which is so not good.

3. My long lost friend invited me for her wedding tonight which makes me think about how everyone around my age are either planning to get married, are married, pregnant, planning to have babies (like lots of babies), had kids (like 2), or getting divorce (ok I made that up), while I am still struggling with exams. (Not good).

4. I think when I finish studies I will face with lots of debts (Yes, you don't want to be me).

5. I have a friend which I don't want to be her friend anymore because she sucks all my (very little) positive energy which left me with negative feelings all the time.

6. I try to think about what I had done in the past of my 24 years time of living and I cant get any that I can proud of.

7. I am craving for brownies walnut. Enough said.

3 comments:

chics said...

No 5 tu, you should.you should. Susah kalau ada kawan yang buat kita rasa taik most of the time

teek said...

let go of the so-called 'friend' in #5, eventho i myself can't bring myself to do it..and it's eating me alive! gah.

farahani said...

chics: hello chics! kan? kan? teruk ah camni.

dr teek: hello teek. you have to do it because am doing it as well.
but how?