Monday, November 10, 2008

baby potatoes + baby tomatoes + baby carrots + baby Naim

1. Today marks the first time I've won chess against him.

2. Like check mate ok.

3. I'll be having my first paper this Thursday which I am so scared to death.

4. This afternoon, I heard a boy sitting inside his school van, in front of his friends house saying something like,
"Rugi ooo kau tak pergi sekolah" which I found it adorably cute.

5. The other day, mom came back from groceries shopping and she bought 2 breads, one is plain white bread and another with raisins and later that evening dad came back from work bought the same exact breads : one is plain white bread and another with raisins. I call that destiny with adorably cute love.

6. Can someone craving for her own cooking? Since Obama said yes, we can, so I thought of yes I can craving for my own cooking. I'm craving for chicken with lots of potatoes. I love potatoes. I call that adorably cute carbs.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

windu naim kahhh???

Khaizarien said...

how's d paper dear????
hope u can do it

farahani said...

aju: winduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulahhhhhhhhhh.

atie: tatau ler hope u can do it too darling :) thanks for dropping by.

Amy said...

Finally. :) we should do lunch la, away from the college ;P

Unknown said...

Can someone craving (crave)for her own cooking? Since Obama said yes, we can, so I thought of yes I can craving (crave) for my own cooking. I'm craving for chicken with lots of potatoes. I love potatoes. I call that adorably cute carbs.

farahani said...

kak amy: yes we shudddddddddddddddd.hehe.far far away from college.

land: thanks stranger!