Wednesday, December 3, 2008

timeless

1. I just got back from Tanjung Piai Homestay with my college mates and still waiting for the pictures.

2. My host parents are so sweet. Mummy made muffin for us to bring back home.

3. I had 3 housemates including me. We shard the same host parents.

4. My cramps are killing me.

5. I am thinking of doing one major decision in my life which I am trying to do the pros and cons. And I'm still thinking.

6. Forget that. The main reason on why I blogged in English is because I want to brush up on my English which really need to be brush up. So, I'm sorry if my wrong grammar annoys you.

7. My nephew, Nabil, the other day, he asked me how's my throat recovery process. If you don't know, I just had operation for my thyroid. I was amazed when he asked because the operation was in July and he didn't come and visit me in the hospital, never mind that. I mean, for a 2 year old kid to remember that and ask me, I was so touch.

8. I AM GETTING BIGGER. My weight now is 73 kg. Which is so not okay for 1.6m tall.

9. I wish I had something interesting to write but sadly there is nothing interesting. How sad.

10. Oh on the second day of staying in Homestay, one of the housemate said something that hurt me which I don't want to elaborate here. I called him or more like ask him to call me back, and we talked. He told me that he bought me 2 pairs of earrings and I was so touched, I cried.

11. Ok I need to cook lunch.

2 comments:

stabuxguy said...

I AM GETTING BIGGER. My weight now is 73 kg. Which is so not okay for 1.6m tall.

ngah, sama la kitek... huhuhuhu

abg shah

farahani said...

hey abg syah.thanks for dropping by. dont tell me that ur 73kg now.
but u are definetely definetely taller than me. way taller than me.so that should be okay.

the other day, kak long complained to me that her weight after giving birth was 55kg. I was like what? And you still complaining? OMG.Haihh.

*stress stress*