Thursday, December 4, 2008

take me home

1. Nigella Express is awesome. Looks very easy to make but how
I wish someone's there for me to do it.

2. I hate people who is not punctual. Like, the Homestay that I went before,
they said that all of us have to meet up at 10pm sharp because they are doing some
LDK (Latihan Dalam Kumpulan), and I arrived 9.45pm. And because of raining, some of them
made it around 11pm and some nearly 12pm. I mean come on. If you don't have any respect towards me,
that should be fine, but have respect towards yourself. Plan ahead ok.

3. I know the president will be reading this, but you and your team did a good job. I can't see
myself handling that very big event. Way to go, sistah! You know who you are :)

4. I miss the friends that I've worked before in Starbucks Uptown 2. Glad that this 13th
will be some sort of reunion but more like housewarming in Esther's house. It is so kind
of her to invite me as I met her only once I think. I miss the late night sessions
in SS2. God, when I mention that, I realize I miss the smelly Shah too. How shocking
that he got himself a pretty girlfriend already when I thought he's gay.

5. I really need to brush on my grammar.

6. I want that 2 pair of earrings that he bought for me.

7. Our friend Ahmad Azlan is getting married. Wow how time flies. He called me
to invite me to his wedding this coming January and he said he just got married on the 16th.
Wow. Next thing I know this people invite me for cukur jambul anak kedua. Scary.

8. Oh speaking of January, I can't wait for 2009 to come. I know masa depan akan cerah for 2009
*crosses fingers*.

9. Like OMG. I've gained like 3kgs last weekend only. That was when I stayed with my
host parents. Shut up you.

10. Take Home Chef, please take me home.

11. The other day, when I read about banjir (what is banjir in English?) in Kelantan
or to be more accurate Pasir Mas, I remembered a friend that I had before.
God how cruel she is. To remember what she did to me is wasting time.

12. But to remember what she did to fool herself is not only wasting time but funny
some people did things.
Like how she made herself up, took a glass of Ribena and pretend it was red wine and
sat on the sofa, close the curtain and took lots of pictures.
Put the pictures on the blog and said that she went for karaoke. With her imaginary
friends.

13. Or when, she made her eyes up with smoky eyes and only took picture of her face and paste it on her blog and said girls nite out! Yeay!

14. Or when she stayed with me and my housemates that time for several days and she asked us
how much to pay us and we were like, we don’t really mind how much because you are our friend.
She kept on asking how much she should pay. So our friend (more like a leader to the house) calculated RM48.75 or was it RM48.25. And guess what she did? She paid us the exact amount.
I mean come on, if you are big enough, you should just pay the exact RM50 right? I don’t know how to put it the correct way, but if you knew some stories about her being calculative with her friends, you’ll know.

15. Forget about her. What is your attractiveness level? Tell me.

16. Okay drink lots of water ok not only on hot days but every day.

17. Oh I bathed 4 times today. No, not because it’s hot, it’s more like bathing is a hobby.

2 comments:

Cik Puan Muda Stress said...

no 11: flood

(in case you're still wondering)

long time no see :)

farahani said...

hai cik pmsssssssssssssssssss windu diaaaaaaaaa.blog dia jugak.hik.i sekrang dah tak duduk dekat melawati dahh.