Saturday, December 20, 2008

sweaty palm

1. I accidentally cut my finger while cutting the vegetables just now. Urghh.

2. I felt like I am sweating non stop having me took shower 4 times already and it's only nearly 6pm.

3. I am so scared because the results are coming out real soon.

4. I seriously can't wait for 2009.

5. There are some pictures that I would like to show you but it is in my laptop and my laptop is with him, so I have to wait.

6. My senior told me that he just got engaged and the wedding date would be next year. I was so excited and screamed and he was like, still the same old Fara. He asked me when will I make him scream like that too? I also have no answers for that.

7. Yesterday, me and the families went out for dinner. Since we wanted to explore Shah Alam, I suggested we went to this Kedai Kopi near UITM. I am not that sure with the roads, so we went through like 5 or 6 roundabouts because being me I just couldn't remember the ways that Mazida showed me before. And I told everyone in the car, dont worry, it's going to be worth it.
And and, Kedai Kopi is actually just behind PKNS.

8. I miss my dear friends.

2 comments:

Ilyana said...

hi there.. just found out about this blog. it's 2 months ++ past new year. no new updates dear?

13may said...

angah....

jenguk blog baru ko...tapi dah lama terabai gak nih...hehhe hehhe

:P