Sunday, April 5, 2009

rocking 2009





Just some photos taken last weekend on Mazida's birthday with the girlfriends.
Sorry for not updating green curtain so long.It's been 3months I think.

Life has been good to me. 2009 has been good to me. Loving every second of my time right now.
Some few challenges that I face right now, but I know I will get through this.

Bought frames for me to hang on my plain wall but still cant decide which picture to put since I have like a lot.
Bought little present for Zura's wedding. That little, ok not so little is actually a recipe book which I found it very cute and yes that is a hint, darling.



Life has been good.Life has been good.

2 comments:

stabuxguy said...

alhamdulillah ada pic juga blog ni akhirnyaa... ai suka... ngeh ngeh ngeh...

farahani said...

heheheh chomel lah abg syah neh.abg syah dekat mana neh?