Wednesday, April 15, 2009

pink curtain

I'm wearing my new pair of earring and I was sitting here alone in a cafe having my sweet time and suddenly the waiter talked to me.

He is cute.

So he talked and talked and asked me few questions and and one point I thought he is flirting with me.

Wow, this earring must be doing good. I should buy this kind of earring more when I'm in The Curve.

I thought.I thought.


Suddenly, he asked me one question,











Do you want to know how to be slim?



Ouch.


P/S: He is a HerbaLife agent.

4 comments:

stabuxguy said...

angah! angah!! tahniah dah jadi mak cik... bila lagi nak letak pic baby girl ni? nak tgokkkkk!!

tengkiuuu... hihihi

Busy Bee said...

boleh tak kalau nak ouch! jugak utk pihak angah :P

miSs inTerpReted said...

angah,

this is totally unrelated to your post.

i miss you

farahani said...

abe syah: tengkiu tengkiu.tengok blog abg jer gambar penuh di dada.heh.

kak bee: tanaklah cakap ngan kak bee.blek.

kak sabbs: I MISS YOU TOOOOOOOOO! COME BACK HERE QUICKKKKKK!