Thursday, May 7, 2009

blueish curtain

1.Aesha Amani is a fighter.

2. I wonder why she doesnt look photogenic at all when real live she is so adorable and cute and smells like susu lemak manis.

3.Should teach her on how to become photogenic.

4.Uncle Fadzil has been so nice, agreed on me seeing ALL his staffs.

5.ALL equals to hundred plus.

6.Last year I said I must have like 14 bajus for Hari Raya for next year which is this year.

8.To date I bought like 8 bajus already.

9.Makes me one happy women.

10.Work has been good. I am quite suprised I am in this line but I am enjoying it.

11.Verry.

12. I went to see one of the lecturer the other day and another lecturer of mine said hi to me and asked me to come to her house as well as meeting her husband to sit down and tell them what I do. Amazing.

13. I want to go WM cafe.I want.I want.

3 comments:

Busy Bee said...

holler me if u go to WM. i want their cold caramel..yummy!

Cik Puan Muda Stress said...

hey babe. long time no see :)

farahani said...

kak bee: angah dah pergi last week.amazing. i ordered hot caramel.macamana boleh order hot when am hot already? :p

cik pms: hey darlingggggg :)