Wednesday, May 13, 2009

loving mak ngah

1.I don't know that my father can nag too.

2.I think he learns from the best (emak).

3.Amazing.

4.I have a dinner date this Friday and definitely not with him ;)

5.I am so grateful for not working at the same place before although I've been offered a place there. Too much hatred among each other, office politics, gossiping, negative energy.You name it.

6.Do you sleeps better at night when you talk bad about someone else?

7.It just shows your insecurities dude.

8.Still I have a great respect to the boss, he gave me some good advice.

9.Well, coming from the young CEO of course.

10. Last training, I got to know myself as a lover.

11. You know abundant, loving, sayang sayang.

12. Nash told me that I need to be a warrior sometimes. Which I am still trying now.

13. Later.

No comments: