Thursday, May 14, 2009

getting taller or was it bigger?

1.Happy birthday Kak Ena, wherever you are.

2.Been trying to make an appointment with Fabes but he kept on postponing the meeting, probably been busy much. I understand that. The last time he postponed the meeting he said, you must love so much right, I can see the love grows. Or something like that. Funny dude.

3.Been trying to make an appointment with Miss Designer as well. She's a busy woman I know. Patience is in my vocab now.

4.I ate a bar of chocolate like drinking a glass of ice water on a hot day.Scary.

5.I seriously wanna buy that eyeliner and eyebrow color, alaaa you put that on your eyebrows. It will only cost me like 50++ but money is a bit constraint now so I have to be careful. Careful not to overspend it.

6.Been trying to finish my practical report so that I can convo on October.Yeay!

7. I met with a guy yesterday and he told me that he just lost his wife 2 months ago and he can now start saving with me. Listening to how calm he is while telling me the stories makes me think that life is actually not a bed of roses not only for me but for others as well.

8. Called Kak Liyana the other day and upon hearing about her family told her it will be a risky investment makes me heartbroken. I seriously can hear my heart drop or whichever you want to put it. Maybe I should change a bit the way I do my presentation.

9. Going to see Aesha bubu later.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Sila concentrate no 6 tu ye so that I can also see you during Convo! :)

farahani said...

kak amy: yeay confirm dapat satu bouquet flower yeayyyyyyyyyy!