Friday, December 25, 2009

pocketful of cookies

I think I need to update my FB with my pictures. I remembered one of the friend said, U neh banyak gambar tapi Facebook takde.

Fine. Now I am going to start updating it. wait and see.

wait until i feel like it. heh.

since i now have a Facebook account.

I think I wanna start baking soon, really miss to bake. I used to bake cookies, chocolate cake, brownies. wow. Even I am amazed with myself.

Saya banyak plan untuk tahun hadapan, I am using the same strategy tapi akan expand kan dia. We will see how.

Sabar itu penting untuk berjaya dalam business ini. Saya sangat sangat percaya.

Saya teringin hendak pergi memancing, tapi takde sapa nak bawak saya, or more like u never ask anyone before. Tapi memancing macam cool kan?

Tadi my client called me up, dia tanya, "Fara, Fara tahu tak siapa yang kenal tukang urut untuk orang baru lepas bersalin".

U see, his wife just gave birth. And he asked me. So saya rasa macam satu perasaan yang sangat best sebab saya dengan client bukan sahaja hubungan setakat consultant and client, tapi more like kawan kawan. How cool is that?

The other day, I met this one guy and I closed the deal with him and he asked me to come to his house to meet his wife.

The after few phone calls, I went and see the wife dekat office. We borak borak macam kawan kawan yang dah kenal lama dah. I like that feeling sebab I promised myself I want to be in this business for a long time, so I want to develop that kind of relationship with all my clients.

I nak jadi macam kawan kawan tau. Hari itu, Encik Mad, one of my bestest client, belanja McD just because his was late for his appointment with me. How touching :)

And the other day , I called one of my new client just to wish his birthday and he was kinda shocked, mungkin tak biasa kot.

You see, I love that warm feeling this job is giving me.

:)

No comments: